the major issues now in 2010, have they changed any? I've made a list of my top 3, but I'll be adding to it as I put my other in order. Curious to see others though.

1) Economy - Really jobs, the stimulus created a couple of million, there was also a bill yesterday I think that gives a tax credit to businesses for new hires. Jobs always lag behind after a recession, but since this one was pretty bad, we have to focus on jobs more.

2) Healthcare - There has to be reform of this awful system, with reconciliation now on the table, I'm pretty confident reform will be passed. There has to be something done.

3) Education - Tuition costs are through the roof and have skyrocketed year after year, even higher costs than those of my #2. Education, whether it be K-12 or College, is incredibly important and will only become more important in the future. What burns me up is people like a new, great Gov. who have it near the bottom of the list of priorities.